Print any document or photo to one of our library printers using our virtual printing services. This service is only available during library hours.
25¢ / page (first four pages free)
Black & White
10¢ / page (first ten pages free)
30¢ / photo (60¢ minimum)
On the Web
Print on the web (no additional software required):
Provide your email address and upload your document. After the document has been processed, a release code will be a displayed on the confirmation screen and sent to the email address provided during the file upload.
Print From Your Device
Search for our library as “Bayport-Blue Point” in the app after installing. Select the document, image, or website to print. Your release code will be available on the Print History screen at the bottom of the app.
Send an email with your file(s) attached to: email@example.com
Your attachments and body of the email will be available to print. Once the prints are ready to be released a confirmation will be sent back to your email address including the release code.
How Do I Retrive My Prints?
Once the file(s) has been submitted and processed, please bring all release codes to the Adult Reference Desk. Jobs are stored in our system for 72 hours. Prints can be paid for at our Circulation desk, please see staff for details.
Accepted File Formats
- Microsoft Word 2000-2016
- Microsoft Word 2008-2016 for Mac
- Microsoft Excel 2000-2016
- Microsoft Excel 2008-2016 for Mac
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2000-2016
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2008-2016 for Mac
- Microsoft Visio 2000-2016
- Apache OpenOffice/LibreOffice Writer 2.x to 5.x
- Apache OpenOffice/LibreOffice Calc 2.x to 5.x
- Apache OpenOffice/LibreOffice Impress 2.x to 5.x
- Apache OpenOffice/LibreOffice Draw 2.x to 5.x
- Microsoft XPS
- ASCII Text
- Unicode Text
Follow These Steps
- Go to www.libraryphotolab.com
- Choose your library location
- Snap or select a photo
- Login or register
- Pay and Print